Corporate Coaching International is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on this website. This policy outlines our personal information handling practices for both online and offline data. If you give us personal information, we will treat it according to this policy.
We will only use your personal information in the way we specified when it was collected. We do not share your personal information with third parties. We will not subsequently change the way your personal information is used without your consent. Some of the ways we may use your personal information include:
- To provide the ability to create personal profile areas or view protected content.
- To provide the ability to contact you, and provide you with shipping and billing information.
- To provide customer feedback and support.
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to you. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary.
- To understand more about you, so we can personalize our coaching tips, newsletters and websites to your preferences. For example, allow you the opportunity to request specific information that may be of interest.